RUSTIC ROLLS WITH WALNUTS
- 380g water
- 14g easy bake yeast
- 30g honey
- 100g gluten-free white bread flour
- 250g gluten-free brown bread flour
- 20g Orgran gluten substitute (GfG)
- 20g chopped walnuts
- 40g sunflower oil
- 4g fine salt
- Place the water, yeast and honey in the loaf tin. Select: programme 4, bread rolls tray, light browning and press the ￼START button.
- After 2 minutes, add the flour, Orgran GfG, chopped walnuts, sunflower oil and salt. Zero Gluten Baker will knead the dough, it will beep 2 minutes prior to the rising process.
- Grease the bread roll trays with oil and sprinkle with flour.
- Zero Gluten Baker will beep when the dough is ready and the LED light will flash on the menu button.
- Remove the loaf tray from the machine. Use a silicone/wooden spatula to transfer the dough mix evenly into the bread roll trays.
- Put the trays into the baking rack and place inside the baker. Press the menu button to start baking.
- When the program has finished, Zero Gluten Baker will beep.
- Carefully remove the baking rack from the machine, let the rolls rest for 15 minutes.
- Remove from baking trays and place on a cooling rack.