LEMON DRIZZLE CAKE
- 225g softened butter
- 225g caster sugar
- 275g gluten-free self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp whole milk
- Finely grated rind of 2 lemons
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 175g granulated sugar
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Grated lemon rind
- Select: programme 7, ciabatta tray and ￼ light browning.
- Place the butter and sugar in the loaf tin and insert the tin into the Zero Gluten Baker and press the ￼ START button.
- Now add flour, baking powder, eggs, milk, lemon rind and juice.
- Zero Gluten Baker will mix for 10 minutes, then beep when its ready to transfer the mixture into the trays.
- Remove the loaf tray from the machine. Use a silicone/wooden spatula to transfer the dough mix evenly into the bread roll trays.
- Grease the ciabatta trays and line them with some baking paper. Make sure the paper stays inside the tray, so it doesn’t touch the heating element inside the Zero Gluten Baker.
- Remove the loaf tray and pour the mixture into the ciabatta tray.
- Put the trays into the baking rack and place inside the baker. Press the menu button to start baking.
- When the programme has finished, Zero Gluten Baker will beep.
- Carefully remove the baking rack from the machine, let the rolls rest for 15 minutes.
- Remove from baking trays and place on a cooling rack.