FOCACCIA WITH ROSEMARY AND SEASALT FLAKES
- 380g water
- 14g easy bake yeast
- 30g brown sugar
- 380g gluten-free white bread flour
- 20g Orgran gluten substitute (GfG)
- 60g extra virgin olive oil
- 3g fine salt
- Topping – fresh rosemary sprigs & sea salt flakes
- Place the water, sugar, and yeast in the loaf tin. Select: program 2, ciabatta tray, medium browning and press the START button.
- After 2 minutes, add the flour, Orgran GfG, olive oil and salt. Zero Gluten Baker will knead the dough then it will beep 2 minutes prior to the rising process.
- Grease the ciabatta trays with oil.
- Zero Gluten Baker will beep when the dough is ready and the LED light will flash on the menu button.
- Remove the loaf tray from the machine. Use a silicone/wooden spatula to transfer the dough mix evenly into the ciabatta trays.
- Dip a tablespoon into a warm cup of water and gently smooth the top of the focaccia dough. Then, using wet finger tips, make deep holes in the dough and drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and fresh rosemary.
- Put the trays into the baking rack and place inside the baker. Press the menu button to start baking.
- When the program has finished, Zero Gluten Baker will beep.
- Carefully remove the baking rack from the machine, let the rolls rest for 15 minutes.
- Remove rolls from backing rack and place on a cooling rack.