CRUSTY WHITE ROLLS
- 300g water
- 14g easy bake yeast
- 20g sugar
- 250g white gluten-free bread flour
- 20g Orgran gluten substitute (GfG)
- 35g sunflower oil
- 5g fine salt
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds for topping
- Place the water, sugar, yeast, in the loaf tin. Select: programme 2, bread rolls tray, ￼medium browning and press the ￼ START button.
- After 2 minutes, add the flour, Orgran GfG, sunflower oil and salt. Zero Gluten Baker will knead the dough, it will beep 2 minutes prior to the rising process.
- Grease the bread roll trays with oil and sprinkle with flour.
- Zero Gluten Baker will beep when the dough is ready and the LED light will flash on the menu button.
- Remove the loaf tray from the machine. Use a silicone/wooden spatula to transfer the dough mix evenly into the bread roll trays.
- Dip a tablespoon into a cup of warm water, then gently smooth the tops of the bread rolls and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Put the trays into the baking rack and place inside the baker. Press the menu button to start baking.
- When the programme has finished, Zero Gluten Baker will beep.
- Carefully remove the baking rack from the machine, let the rolls rest for 15 minutes.
- Remove from baking trays and place on a cooling rack.