CHOCOLATE CHIP BRIOCHE ROLLS
- 170g water
- 60g whole milk
- 10g easy bake yeast
- 100g sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 50g melted unsalted butter
- 250g white gluten-free bread flour
- 30g Orgran gluten substitute (GfG)
- 1g bicarbonate of soda
- 80g chocolate chips (plain or milk)
- Place the milk, water, yeast and sugar in the loaf tin. Select: programme 5, bread rolls tray, light browning and
press the ￼START button.
- After 2 minutes, add the egg, butter, flour, Orgran GfG and bicarbonate of soda. Zero Gluten Baker will knead the dough, it will beep 2 minutes prior to the rising process.
- Grease the bread roll trays with oil and sprinkle with flour or line the inside tray with baking paper.
- Make sure the baking paper stays inside the tray and doesn’t touch the heating element inside the Zero Gluten Baker.
- Zero Gluten Baker will beep when the dough is ready and the LED light will flash on the menu button.
- Remove the loaf tray and gently fold in the chocolate chips. Use a silicone/wooden spatula to transfer the dough mix evenly into the bread roll trays.
- Dip a tablespoon into a cup of warm water, then gently smooth the tops of the brioche rolls.
- Put the trays into the baking rack and place inside the baker. Press the menu button to start baking.
- When the programme has finished, Zero Gluten Baker will beep.
- Carefully remove the baking rack from the machine, let the rolls rest for 15 minutes.
- Remove from baking trays and place on a cooling rack.